Re: Scribe Report Generator - beta testers needed

From: Ed prochak <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com>
Date: 18 May 2004 10:00:49 -0700

"Alex Molochnikov" <NOBODY_at_NOSPAM.COM> wrote in message news:<4MApc.492800$oR5.428228_at_pd7tw3no>...

> "Ed Prochak" <ed.prochak_at_magicinterface.com> wrote in message
> > Why Alex cannot understand our repeated requests is a mystery.
>
> Maybe - just maybe - because he does not recognize your authority to make
> such requests?

Any specific reason you speak of yourself in the third person? (it's another mystery!)

I've only asked you to be polite. I haven't commanded, demanded, ordained or ruled that you do anything. I neither have nor desire such authority. I have concluded that you are a slow learner to insult and argue with potential customers. But it is your choice. This is usenet after all.

PS thanks to others here for their words of support.

Have a good day all!

   Ed Received on Tue May 18 2004 - 12:00:49 CDT