Re: dba partice exam books?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 14 May 2004 17:17:39 -0700

laredotornado_at_zipmail.com (D. Alvarado) wrote in message news:<9fe1f2ad.0405130514.5daf8a68_at_posting.google.com>...
> I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on books that
> contain Oracle 9i DBA practice exams. I just finished with the book
> "Oracle 8i, Certified Professional DBA Practice Exams", by Jason
> Couchman and I found the tests and explanations quite useful. I was
> hoping someone could recommend a similar book or resource for Oracle
> 9i, which contained practice exams.
>
> Thanks, - Dave

The 9i upgrade exam cram was ok, but didn't have half the subjects on the exam. The Self-test software seems a bit better. I haven't tried the official Oracle ones 'cause I'm too cheap, but I would guess they would be best.

jg

--
@home.com
An army of Wharton MBA's can't cut costs as well as making someone