dba partice exam books?

From: D. Alvarado <laredotornado_at_zipmail.com>
Date: 13 May 2004 06:14:02 -0700

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on books that contain Oracle 9i DBA practice exams. I just finished with the book "Oracle 8i, Certified Professional DBA Practice Exams", by Jason Couchman and I found the tests and explanations quite useful. I was hoping someone could recommend a similar book or resource for Oracle 9i, which contained practice exams.

Thanks, - Dave Received on Thu May 13 2004 - 08:14:02 CDT