No archive log within a session.

From: Craig Burtenshaw <crb_at_amsa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:30:12 +1000

Hi,
Tried looking on Metalink, but I couldn't find an answer.

Is there a way of not writing the redo information to archives within a session?

I'm cleaning up a heap of PERFSTAT stuff and it's filling up my rollback's and
also creating a full archive log every minute or two.

Oracle 8.1.7.4
Solaris 2.7

Thank you
Craig. Received on Wed Apr 14 2004 - 01:30:12 CDT