and_equals hint - anyone ever used it to good effect? Any good doc available?

From: Greg Forestieri <gforestieri9_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Apr 2004 05:48:37 -0700

I'm looking for information on the and_equals hint. Doc, examples, when to use. I've looked in ask tom, googled it, documentation, I've seen little information thus far. Seems like it could be powerful given the scant info I have on it which was a one line blurb in a metalink document. Anyone?

thx
Greg Received on Tue Apr 13 2004 - 07:48:37 CDT