Re: FTP and Email

From: BChase <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhq.com>
Date: 12 Apr 2004 12:11:02 -0700

Okay.. you win. If you want to classify it as spam... then okay. I don't think myself or anyone else really wants to see this thread continue in this manner.

You were clearly interested in looking at it, because you went there to get it. Just for you... I can send it to you. No strings. No committments. You can use the packages, modify them to your hearts content.

If after looking at them, I would encourage you to give your professional review of them. I have attempted to include proper credits where appropriate for those that have provided information. Negative as well as positive is acceptable. I am always looking for ways to improve the code.

Again, thank you for your time and honest thoughts.

Barry Chase.
MylxHQ - Oracle Resource Portal
[ http://www.mylxhq.com ]