Re: mod_plsql - which http server to use?

From: Hans Forbrich <hforbric_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 04:33:00 GMT

Dave wrote:
> FlameDance <FlameDance_at_gmx.de> wrote in message news:<c2suso$mvi$00$1_at_news.t-online.com>...
>

>>Daniel Morgan wrote:
>>

>>>HTML_DB is an add-on for 9i 9.2.0.3 or above. It can be downloaded
>>>from http://otn.oracle.com.
>>>

>>I might be blind ... but where?
>>

> I think he meant http://htmldb.oracle.com
> Dave
>

>>Stephan

If all roads lead to Rome, then (in this case) all links lead to OTN ... the relevant page on the htmldb site states:

"HTML DB is now a supported Oracle product that's available as a feature of the Oracle 10g database. It's supported, however, on versions 9.2.0.3 of the database and above. Users who wish to download a copy of HTML DB may do so from OTN by clicking here. HTML DB is available as a feature of the database that can be installed from the 10g Companion CD that may optionally be downloaded with the 10g database. Please note that 10g is not yet available for download on all platforms."

and the 'here' link points to
http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/database/oracle10g/index.html

Basically I interpret this to mean "get the 10g Companion CD and install the HTMLDB from that CD into a 9i target database".

HTH/Hans Received on Fri Mar 12 2004 - 22:33:00 CST