Re: mod_plsql - which http server to use?

From: Dave <davidr21_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2004 10:35:01 -0800

FlameDance <flamedance_at_gmx.de> wrote in message news:<c2s03h$e8i$03$1_at_news.t-online.com>...

I'm not pushing it on you, you may not need it.

It comes delivered with 10g, but it is free (w/ Oracle license) and supported on 9i Release 2 (including windows). You can download it at htmldb.oracle.com

I have prototyped with it, and I like it a lot. Stuff like session management is taken care of for you for one example.

Dave