installing and running oracle 9 across 2 machines

From: a_fish <fishmish_at_airpost.net>
Date: 6 Mar 2004 07:23:11 -0800

Hello !

i have this hardware/software configuration :

machine A:
-Laptop
-dual boot (Windows XP, Linux)
-512 mb memory
-700 Mb free space on Hard drive
-internet connection

machine B:
-desktop
-no OS
-32 mb memory
-6.4 Gb free Hard drive
-2 NICs

a 4 ports Hub

I want to install Oracle database on my Laptop machine. What's the best method for install and load Oracle with this combination? I want basically the (Big memory) to handle loading the software from the (Big Disk). Any suggestions or solution is very much welcome. Received on Sat Mar 06 2004 - 09:23:11 CST