DANIEL MORGAN IS A MORON was Re: SPAM DB has been released

From: SkidMark <pooppatrol_at_internetpoop.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 05:51:01 -0500

Daniel,

Dude you are a fucking moron.

After repeatedly telling you in a somewhat lighthearted manner, you just don't get it.

For some reason, you seem hellbent on pushing an idea loaded with errors. The original post was thoroughly loaded with OPEN SOURCE and FREE. The author made a minimal mention to his website at the bottom of the fucking post. If you go to HIS website he shamelessly seeks work for hire, and there's nothing different about that from your shameless plug YOU put at the bottom of EVERY ONE OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING POSTS.

                  OPEN SOURCE IS FREE SOFTWARE.

            MODULES IN THE PEAR LIBRARY ARE OPEN SOURCE.

               YOU DO NOT PAY FOR OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE.

         PEAR IS NOT FOR SALE IT IS NOT COMMERCIAL SOFTWARE.

This whole point is lost on you because you have to have the last word. Shut the fuck up about it and move on, you're not going to win with your broken logic and arrogant self-serving attitude, god what a fucking dumbass. Get over it.