format of the output

From: Vu Pham <vu_at_sivell.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:02:04 -0600

Two of the fields in my table are NAME CHAR(30) and SECTION CHAR(1)

The following SQL produces the corresponding result;

SQL> select name, section from tablea;
NAME                                  S
------------------------------ -
User 0                                   S
User 1                                   E
User 2                                   M

Is there anyway to control the field width of the output, something that can give me a result like ?
NAME SECTION

User 0            S
User 1            E
User 2            M

Thanks,

Vu Received on Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:02:04 CST