Replace LOV with Dropdown

From: Seth Stevens <seth.p.stevens_at_ttu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 08:48:28 -0600

Does anyone know that code that allows you to replace a lov object in Forms Bulider 9i with a drop down box like you would see on a web interface. I know it can be done because I have seen the code before, but now can't find it...anyone out there know?
Thanks in advance Received on Fri Feb 20 2004 - 08:48:28 CST