select current value of procedure arguments?

From: prl <prlawrence_at_lehigh.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:44:29 -0500

I know I can find the names of all my procedure's arguments (and other info about them) in sys.argument$. But, there is no field named "CURRENT_VALUE" in that table. :-(

Basically, I have to use plain old varchar2 arguments because a WWW Form is passing in the values. I'd like to LOOP through the args and call a function each time with the arg name and it's current value.

Any ideas?
prl Received on Mon Feb 16 2004 - 17:44:29 CST