Re: SQL Commands to interact with Windows Files in 9iR2

From: Hans Forbrich <cdo_NG_CFV_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:59:11 GMT

Bricklen wrote:

> Hans Forbrich wrote:
> > A separate, tailored, vote on the periodic FAQ for each of the CDO
> > newsgroups was asked (in each NG) on Dec 24, 2003. Amusingly we have
> > received a total of 3 responses, including mine.
> >
> > /Hans
> I replied that day, hopefully you received it. If not, let me know and
> I'll be glad to resend.

Haven't received it. Other than myself, we've received replies from "Hanspeter 'Happl' Oberlin" and "Ahmed Baraka"

If you receive a bounce or other reject when sending to that email, a reply to the call for votes (CFV) in the newsgroup will get my attention (as will an email to "hansf at telus dot net")

Thanks
/Hans Received on Fri Jan 16 2004 - 16:59:11 CST