Re: SQL Commands to interact with Windows Files in 9iR2

From: Hans Forbrich <cdo_NG_CFV_at_telus.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:07:49 GMT

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> > A separate, tailored, vote on the periodic FAQ for each of the CDO
> > newsgroups was asked (in each NG) on Dec 24, 2003. Amusingly we have
> > received a total of 3 responses, including mine.
> >
> > /Hans
>
> I was out of town for the holiday and did not have access. Perhaps it
> was a matter of timing for others too.

The CFV for each NG has been reposted. Deadline is still Jan 24, 2004 23:59:59 UTC. A reminder: for a vote to count, the sending email address will be verified by sending a confirmation email. Bounces will cause a vote to be rejected. Email address will NOT be recorded and the target address and all email traffic and local files will be destroyed by Feb 15, 2004 after the summary has been posted.

(With due apologies for the cross-post.) /Hans Received on Fri Jan 16 2004 - 17:07:49 CST