newbie - Oracle CD's

From: dave <dave_at_127.0.0.1>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:51:56 +0000

I'd like to start learning Oracle and have a few books - however I'd like to install the software and try things for real. I've heard that I can get Oracle CD's from ? (Oracle) without charge provided I'm not selling an products etc from it. Is this correct? If so a link would be nice. tia Received on Sun Jan 04 2004 - 06:51:56 CST