Re: WebAlchemy - is Alan Hobbs still around ?

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 07:51:07 +0000

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 08:44:04 -0800, Daniel Morgan wrote:

> I would think Howard or one of our other correspondents from Oz could
> research this one for you.

Morning Daniel,

Possibly true - if they have time, I'd be grateful. I've failed to get through the email bounces for all possible permutations of Allan, a, h and Hobbs with and without dots and underscores in the name :o(

Anyway, I've noticed that Oz is very quiet these last few days. I suspect Howard is working hard on his new business, but Nuno and Richard have simply vanished !

I suspect alien abduction. :o)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Delete the obvious bit from my email address to reply by email.