Re: summing a formula

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:17:35 GMT

Michael Sterling wrote:

> i created a formula in my report and now i need to sum the results of
> that formula at the end of the report. the formula has an if then
> statement in it.

Suggest using the SUM function, possibly inside a CASE or DECODE.

Of course this is a total guess, since you have provide jack for information about your environment. For all we know your report is running in Excel using ODBC from a Mac running against an Oracle6 database on VAX VMS. Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 16:17:35 CST