Re: Server output not printing

From: mcstock <mcstockspamplug_at_spamdamenquery.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:14:53 -0500

you didn't include your code, so there's no way to tell if the dbms_output.put_line statement is executing.

the simplest case is this:

set server output on size 1000000
begin
  dbms_output.put_line('it works');
end;
/

run this to prove that it works, then examine your code to make sure that the call to dbms_output.put_line is being executed

if you still have problems, post your code for assistance