Re: IMPORTANT DEPENDENCIES QUESTION IN ORACLE.

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:40:19 -0800

Lakshmi Jagarlapudi wrote:

> I do not know who made it a rule that writing in CAPS means shouting. I dont
> agree with that and I dont care about it.

Caps meaning shouting has been a net standard for more than ten years. Knowing this is as much part of being social and civil as is not spitting on the floor in someone's house. They don't have to post signs ... you are supposed to know it.

And as apparently you didn't ... you do now ... so please behave accordingly.

> As far as I am concerned I just want to make it clear ,conspicuous and show
> it as important.
> No offense intended at all.

Understood. But now that you know you'll no doubt understand other people's reaction and only use caps where appropriate.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu