Re: IMPORTANT DEPENDENCIES QUESTION IN ORACLE.

From: Lakshmi Jagarlapudi <jlnarayana_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 08:11:31 GMT

Thanks for the response. I am a regular visitor for this news group and I keep reading your suggestions for various messages.

I do not know who made it a rule that writing in CAPS means shouting. I dont agree with that and I dont care about it. As far as I am concerned I just want to make it clear ,conspicuous and show it as important.
No offense intended at all.

Thanks once again at the response.