No LDAP instances are currently running

From: Ňscar Pérez del Campo <operez_at_carver-as.homeip.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:51:46 +0100

When I try to start the "Internet Directory" through the Oracle Enterprise Manager website, I allways get this error: "No LDAP instances are currently running".
But I've checked that there's a LDAP server started. Maybe I should change a parameter (I don't know where) for the server instance or port?
I'm using Windows 2000.

Tanks for your time.

Ňscar Received on Wed Nov 19 2003 - 05:51:46 CST