Re: Locking Multiple records

From: Runa <runa_b_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: 13 Nov 2003 08:21:25 -0800

Thanks for all the replies...actually the tran i am talking about is something which loads records from one DB to another. So I need to select bulk records at a time. So I thot I would use 'select for update'. We need to check each record, copy it to the other DB & finally update the process_flag in the original record, so that I don't select it again. But now I think, the selecting & locking will have to be done seperately. Received on Thu Nov 13 2003 - 10:21:25 CST