grant execute hanging!?

From: Greg G <ggershSNACK_at_CAKEctc.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:37:18 -0500

I'm trying to do a simple thing 'grant execute on sys.dbms_pipe to auser;'

For some reason I cannot ascertain, this is hanging. I can ctrl-c it, but I'm not sure why it's not completing. It doesn't get any better if I try to grant to public. There don't appear to be any locks or anything out of the ordinary happening.

Also, is there any way to find out what privs have been granted on this package already?

Thanks.

-Greg G Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 10:37:18 CST