Imp-00020

From: Sharon Bernal <member46586_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:28:32 -0500

I have several tables that were exported (direct) using Oracle 8i. I am able to import each table except for one. It is a table that is relatively large and whenever I try to import it I get an imp-00020 column buffer error.

I have changed the buffer size and this error will not go away. The difference with this table versus the others is that it has a function based index which.

Has any one been able to get around this type of error with a table that contains a function based index? The buffer alone I do not believe is my only problem.