Re: OEM in 9i

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:21:23 -0700

meraj_7 wrote:

>hi all,
>
> I am facing a problem In OEM in 9i I have Installed orcle 9.2.1 Oracle
> On windows 2000 server and was a success . But after installation I am
> Un able to view the OEM it Does Not Run
>
>Please Help me
>
>Thanks
>
>--

I'd love to ... but what's wrong?

What did you install? How?
What were the steps you took to start it? What happened?
What didn't happen that you expected would happen? What error messages are recorded in the log files? What did you look up at metalink or tahiti to try to diagnose the problem before you posted your message?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu