licensing question

From: Max <maxfriendly_at_yahoo.com.ar>
Date: 19 Aug 2003 11:32:24 -0700

It is a bit difficult to find out the least expensive license scenario since some always try confuse the buyer and make a big sale.

I am trying to find out wich licenses do I need for three types of users.
I will really appreciate any help with this.

User A:
A developer that uses Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports and connects to the database engine.

User B:
An end user that uses Oracle Forms Runtime, Oracle Reports Runtime and
connects to the database engine.

User C:
A remote end user that uses the Internet Explorer to access an Oracle Forms application via web and connects to the database engine.

Thanks a lot,
Max Received on Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:32:24 CDT