Re: Newbie cannot login

From: newbie <Oracle_sux__--_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:10:33 -0500

"Billy Verreynne" <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za> wrote in message news:1a75df45.0308010115.b03463a_at_posting.google.com...
> "newbie" <newbs__--_at_hotmail.com> wrote
>
> > My abusive language was provoked .
>
> Nope. Your use of abusive language is _your_ decision.

Thanks troll. For posting non-Oracle crap again. Keep it up & help me bring the noise level of this group up. Do you even know the meaning of teh word "provoke" I am sorry , I forgot, you don't like to address issues. You just love to dance around with vague nonsense

> It does however tell the reader a lot about
> your personality and attitude.

I thoght it was agreed that God created you far more superior to me since you are an Oracle expert (who also has the God-give right not to address Oracle issues in a Oracle newsgroup but entitled to post unrelated spam)

> > I do not tolerate people more worried about etiquette than the newsgroup
> > issues
>
> We also have various tolerance levels. Claiming that yours are more
> "important" than what ours may be, is exactly what you have received
> the response you have.

Where the fuck did I ever claim that mine was more important ?

> > If you want to post condescending motherfucking bullshit, then you are
> > no fucking different from the other assholes who either think they are
> > better than those who answer the post or have serious obsessions with
> > newsgroup etiquette than content.
> > So if you want to fucking talk down to me then fuck you too
motherfucker.

> And that makes you feel all better? I truly feel sorry for you.
>
> > I am amazed when people talk as if this is some revolutionary rocket
science

> Oracle is a complex piece of software. Period.
>
> Your mistake is thinking it is MS Access and attempting to treat it
> like it. Oracle is not for "newbies". It is a product for the
> professional.

Thanks again for your lecture on the philosophy & politics of Oracle. Now would you care to address teh question at hand ?

> And even if said professional does not know anything
> about Oracle, he will still be treated as a professional.. as he would
> behave like one.

When & whereever did I claim to be a "professional" I am a bum , you are a professional & you are better than me & therefore are entitled to harass me without addressing the original question of the thread with incessant spam

> > Obscenity does not have to be explicit. Your implied obscenities are far
> > more offensive.
>
> Nope. There is no such thing as "implied obsceneity" except in a
> warped mind that can twist anything into something that it believes is
> obscenely implied. Something is either obscene, or it is not.

Now you are an expert on Obscenity.
Is there anything that you are NOT an expert in ? Of course you are a professional in Oracle but won't answer basic questions but would resort to personal attacks. Received on Fri Aug 01 2003 - 06:10:33 CDT