Re: Newbie cannot login

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 1 Aug 2003 02:15:37 -0700

"newbie" <newbs__--_at_hotmail.com> wrote

> My abusive language was provoked .

Nope. Your use of abusive language is _your_ decision. You decided to use the f-word and a bunch of others. That was not forced on you.

It does however tell the reader a lot about your personality and attitude.

> I do not tolerate people more worried about etiquette than the newsgroup
> issues

We also have various tolerance levels. Claiming that yours are more "important" than what ours may be, is exactly what you have received the response you have.

> If you want to post condescending motherfucking bullshit, then you are
> no fucking different from the other assholes who either think they are
> better than those who answer the post or have serious obsessions with
> newsgroup etiquette than content.
> So if you want to fucking talk down to me then fuck you too motherfucker.

And that makes you feel all better? I truly feel sorry for you.

> I am amazed when people talk as if this is some revolutionary rocket science

Oracle is a complex piece of software. Period.

Your mistake is thinking it is MS Access and attempting to treat it like it. Oracle is not for "newbies". It is a product for the professional. And even if said professional does not know anything about Oracle, he will still be treated as a professional.. as he would behave like one.

> Obscenity does not have to be explicit. Your implied obscenities are far
> more offensive.

Nope. There is no such thing as "implied obsceneity" except in a warped mind that can twist anything into something that it believes is obscenely implied. Something is either obscene, or it is not.

--
Billy