How To Disable Web Server in 9i ?

From: MrBill <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:51:14 GMT

Hi,
I recently installed a minimal version of Oracle 9i on my WinXP laptop. I don't want the Oracle web server to run. It seems that it runs even when I have all Oracle services stopped. Can anyone tell me how to turn this thing off and keep it turned off?
Thanks,
Bill Received on Wed Jul 23 2003 - 10:51:14 CDT