Parameter with Discoverer/Portal

From: mgarceau <member34029_at_dbforums.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2003 15:29:20 GMT

Hi all!

We are building an Oracle Portal using Discoverer worksheets. I would like to enable the users in Portal to enter a parameter for the Discoverer sheet.

For example, I have in Discoverer a sheet listing of employees, and a page parameter with the Department, which will list all employees per department.

I would like in Portal to allow the user to enter a parameter for the department so Portal will display the sheet with the employees from that Department, or all employees if no department is specified BASED ON the discoverer sheet. Is it feasable?

Thanks!