Re: What is the name of the next generaltion Oracle database?

From: Keith <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:24:29 -0400

"Abuse of the system includes, but is not limited to, exceeding the download limit on your account, spamming, newsgroup flooding, and unauthorized posting to copyrighted material are also considered abuse of the system "

I don't fall into any of this. Crossposting one article (and a reply to another article) today to 3 oracle groups is hardly flooding.

I think what you espouse to is worse and that is censorship of ideas simply because you oppose them. This leads ignorance.