Re: Unbreakable web hosting

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 12:59:59 +0100

"Jim Watt" <jimwatt_at_aol.no.way> wrote in message news:jhjigv0jusoq42auoc9k349pv8ebpm36vv_at_4ax.com... <snip perfectly valid points about spam and inappropriate posting>
> Who in their right mind uses a REAL email address here? Do so and the
> offers of a larger dick, mortgages etc will stuff your mailbox

I do, of course this may prove your point about right minds. For me it seems just common courtesy if one is offering advice on what may be business critical systems to have a traceable contact address.

And of course my p*nis is now 68 feet long and I have 12.5 billion in unsolicited gifts from African crooks in my bank account, so I don't need a mortgage :(

<snip xposted groups my news server can't resolve>

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA