Re: Just need a small hint re: mirroring tables

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:43:03 +0200

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:58:21 GMT, Paul Murphy <pmurphy_at_scsinet.com> wrote:

>I should have been more specific. They don't want to grant any maximo
>user account any lawson object permissions or vice versa. They're
>perfectly OK with me creating a totally separate user that's not part of
>maximo or lawson and giving it permissions on both tables.
>-Paul

They should admit they just don't know a damn thing about Oracle and they are hiding their ignorance by making silly remarks like the above. Their story is just utter bs, and they should be sued for selling such software.

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 12:43:03 CDT