PATH to LISTENER.ORA

From: Fred Puhan <fpuhan_at_excite.com>
Date: 2 Jul 2003 06:45:34 -0700

I know I'm getting old.

I used to know how to determine Oracle's search path to the listener.ora file but I've forgotten.

The other day, while working with a client, I discovered (through LSNRCTL) that the parameter file being used was /etc/listener.ora and we had been looking at $ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/listener.ora. My suggested solution was to redirect the listener to read the one in the Oracle path, but I couldn't remember how. Doh! Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 08:45:34 CDT