help needed - migration of Forms 3.0 to Forms 6.0

From: shery mathew <sheryaby_at_ushustech.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2003 09:31:24 -0700

Hi,

I have some queries regarding migration of Forms 3.0 to Forms 6.0..I am sure some one out there will be able to help me out..

  1. Can Forms 3 and 6 application communicate with each other ? e.g. if Forms A is in 3 and Forms B is in 6, and they talk to each other - can Forms A pass arguments to Forms B and vice versa?
  2. Forms 3 application has SQLMENU; In Forms 6, it will be replaced with Forms application for each menu. How do we ensure that a user has the same entry and exit point if part of the application is in Forms 3 and parts in Forms 6 ?

Plz help me out in this regard. This's very urgent..

Thanks & Regards,
Shery Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 11:31:24 CDT