Re: Help with query...

From: Joe Smith <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:38:26 +0200

"Abhijith" <abhijith.kashyap_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:3EF03482.1060307_at_oracle.com...
> A more amatueristic approach, might as well do for college homework...
> more like the one u wud do in a 3 hr semester exam.

I'm getting fed up of this kind of answers... Sorry if it seems so easy for you. If you want to help, thanks, it's enough with the answer. What do you get by 'qualifying' the level of my question? As I said, I'm not a student. Right, it's up to you to believe or not.

Are you the one who rules the kind of questions that can or can't be asked here?

By the way, your answer doesn't seem to work. Have you checked it?