Re: Help with query...

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 22:08:42 +0200

"Joe Smith" <nospam_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:bcpmj8$fbh$1_at_news-reader1.wanadoo.fr...
> "Abhijith" <abhijith.kashyap_at_oracle.com> wrote in message
> > A more amatueristic approach, might as well do for college homework...
> > more like the one u wud do in a 3 hr semester exam.
>
> I'm getting fed up of this kind of answers... Sorry if it seems so easy
for
> you. If you want to help, thanks, it's enough with the answer. What do you
> get by 'qualifying' the level of my question? As I said, I'm not a
student.
> Right, it's up to you to believe or not.
>
> Are you the one who rules the kind of questions that can or can't be asked
> here?

Sure there are. If you give the impression a) you didn't do *anything yourself* to resolve your issue
and b) the question is basic and sometimes c) the answer can be easily looked up with a little bit of effort
or d) you give the impression you are asking others to do your work for you in their own spare free time
you may expect someone calling 'homework alert'

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA