mod pl/sql

From: Oradba Linux <oradba_linux_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:43:44 GMT

I have oracle 8.1.7 installed on RH8.0 . I am trying to learn Pl/sql server Pages . I have oracle http server turned on . I have created a psp and used loadpsp to create a stored procedure . when i invoke that stored procedure from my web browser , i am able to see the web page on my browser except for an image ( jpg) . Looks like the web server is looking at the wrong place . I am doing all this for learning purposes . I added an Alias /Images/ entry in plsql.conf but that does not seem to work . Not sure what needs to set where ? Received on Sun Jun 15 2003 - 18:43:44 CDT