Authors Wanted

From: Dennis Flanders <itc2authors_at_msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:33:21 GMT

We are in the process of hiring authors and co-authors (technical editors) for a series of certifications. If you have 5 years experience or more and are certified, we want to chat with you. We would prefer graduate level degree's but will consider extensive experience in lieu of the degree. Please visit http://www.itc2.org if you are interested. Received on Sun Jun 15 2003 - 18:33:21 CDT