Oracle setup help

From: j-nol <j-nol_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 16:14:09 +1200

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is possible to set up Oracle 9i on a single user machine, and if so where I could find instructions to do so??

I am wanting to connect some Microsoft Access database tables to an Oracle devleoped frontend - is this possible using ODBC???

Thanks for the help

Michael Received on Fri Jun 06 2003 - 23:14:09 CDT