great sql-file and how can I run this file...

From: thomas <spam.thomas_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:07:20 +0200

hello all,

I've a great sql-file with 1.2 GigaByte (GB!). in this file (created with toad and export data) are only insert-statments.

how can I insert thís in the database. I use a workstatio with PIII-Xeon and 768 mb ram and after some hours the sql-script crashed in sqlplus or toad.

thanks for any hints / tips....

:-) thomas, germany Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 14:07:20 CDT