Re: Authors Wanted

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:01:54 GMT

Consultant wrote:
> thanks ned. i am currently working on my version of kamasutra 2 and am in
> need of several females who will pose with me for the pictures to go in the
> book. the pay sucks, but the fringe benefits are great! come on ladies....
:snipped

Damn! I was going to write that one!

Guess I'll have to do the kamasutra III, release 3.1.0 - I was going to give the term 'DBA position" a whole new outlook...

But, as you can imagine, finding attractive (willing) female models is the most challenging part, I asked my wife, but she just called me weird...

happy writing! Received on Thu Jun 05 2003 - 14:01:54 CDT