Re: SQL - filtering data based on AND condition

From: Isaac Blank <izblank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:45:00 GMT

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3EDE5A41.226CD453_at_exxesolutions.com...
> As an instructor ... I respectfully, yet forcefully, disagree.
>
> Students gain nothing if their leaning consists of plagiarism. What's he
> going to do when he is in an interview? Email you for the answers? How
> about after 30 days on the job? Ask you to come in and sit at his desk?
>
> There is a time to sink or swim. It is now at the end of the
> quarter/semester.

    As the one who used to be on both sides (ans sometimes simultaneously) - I agree with you, but just giving him a clue would not have hurt - and he would still have to do his homework.

    And you do not imagine how many times I get an evening call from someone saying they are having an interview next morning ;-) Received on Wed Jun 04 2003 - 16:45:00 CDT