Re: SQL - filtering data based on AND condition

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 13:44:49 -0700

Isaac Blank wrote:

> Look how mean all you guys are. Can't you give him at least a clue?
> Gospar, look up "relational division" in your textbook
> "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Simple problem or not this is a homework assignment from a
> > class you are taking and no one here should do it for you.
> >
> > --
> > Daniel Morgan
> > http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/oad/oad_crs.asp
> > damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> > (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

As an instructor ... I respectfully, yet forcefully, disagree.

Students gain nothing if their leaning consists of plagiarism. What's he going to do when he is in an interview? Email you for the answers? How about after 30 days on the job? Ask you to come in and sit at his desk?

There is a time to sink or swim. It is now at the end of the quarter/semester.

--
Daniel Morgan