Re: Sybex or Osborne?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 28 May 2003 16:45:33 -0700

I did the one by one approach, and found that both Sybex and Osborne gave bogus cd's at various times. Watch for specials at places like http://www.computerbooksonline.com/special/default.htm amazon.com and the test givers, but don't buy too much upfront unless you _know_ you will have time to use it all. Don't try to use materials for other versions of tests.

> Cheers.
>
> "Van Messner" <vmessner_at_bestweb.net> wrote in message
> > The Sybex books have fewer errors in general. In my opinion you are best
> > off with the Oracle documentation. After that I'd use the Osborne books
> for
> > tests one and two and the Sybex books for tests three and four. Just
> > personal preference.
> >

> > "Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com> wrote in message

> Is
> this

> > > Likely you are incorrect in your assumption. I can't think of anyone
> that
> has
> > > purchased both. So all we can comment on is the weaknesses of the one we
> know.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Daniel Morgan
> > > http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/oad/oad_crs.asp