Problem with deployment using JDeveloper 9.0.3

From: Mark <mark.harris.spam.begone_at_ukonline.co.uk.spam.begone>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 07:58:20 +0100

Hello,

I've developed a Java application with JDeveloper 9.0.3.

When I run the app through JDeveloper, it works fine.

However, when I deploy it to a jar file and run it through Java WebStart, one part of it - a cell renderer for a JTable - doesn't work.

I'm confused as to why this should be - the relevant class file for the renderer is included in the jar.

Any thoughts on why this should happen?

Thanks,

Mark Received on Wed May 28 2003 - 01:58:20 CDT