SQL - View with two tables?

From: Xaver Trapichler <xtra_at_aon.at>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 08:25:09 +0200

Hi,
I have two tables with the same column-structure, I need a view including all data of the two tables ...

create view

    select * from table1, table2
--> This command creates one row with data of table1 and table2, then the next row with data of table1 and table2 ...
result:

<data table1> <data table2>
<data table1> < data table2>

I need a view where there are all rows of table1 and all rows of table2 (the column-structure of the tables is the same)
result:

<data table1>
<data table1>
<data table2>
<data table2>

Thanks for your answer in advice ...
Xaver Received on Wed May 28 2003 - 01:25:09 CDT