Re: How to insert values?

From: Me <me_at_privacy.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:38:15 +0530

On Mon, 19 May 2003 18:09:36 +0000, andrewst wrote:

:Originally posted by Me
:> SQL> @C:\WINDOWS\DESKTOP\TEMP.SQL
:> Input truncated to 1 characters
:> CREATE SCHEMA AUTHORIZATION myschema
:> *
:> ERROR at line 1:
:> ORA-02421: missing or invalid schema authorization identifier
:>
:"myschema" was just an example. You have to change it to the name of
:your schema, i.e. the username you are creating the table for.

oops! :-o)
now that I changed it to my user name it worked! Thanks a lot! (Thanks to Frank too)

:Originally posted by Me
:> Just give your opinion:
:> Why do you think the author chose such a complicated example? 8-(
:>
:I have no idea!

COL
Infact he has only given the example but has not given any clue for creating the schema or inserting values!

By any chance do you know about a doskey like utility for the sql editor?

--
(If LOL is laughing out loud COL is crying out LOUD)