Re: Problems with trigger creation

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:11:06 GMT

The error message says it all. How can you have a single value for :new.dstamp on a table level trigger? There could be multiple values. You want an each row trigger. What I don't understand is your logic in the trigger. You are adding 0 to a date. That is the same as x=y+0 y=x Why do that at all, you are not changing the value of y. Just burning up more CPU.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure